What A Fence Can Do for You
- Provide privacy and block out unwanted sights
- Create boundaries to keep your young children or pets from wandering off
- Keep out animals like deer that will eat your plants
- Assist in a landscape design and give character to your space
- Adds value to property
Local Permits with Building Department
Virtually all New Jersey towns will require some form of permit for installation of a fence. Hardscape fencing cannot exceed 6 feet in height. However, skip laurel does not require a permit even though it surpasses 6 feet, and could make a beautiful alternative to a hardscape fence and surpass the 6-foot limit and would not require a permit. Randy’s is well versed on the fencing options available and will be able to work with the Town to ensure you have a beautiful fence that is up to code.
Types of Fencing Available
- Chain Link
- Split and Post Rail
Fence Installation Process
- Contact Randy’s to request an estimate for fence installation
- We will schedule an in-person consultation so that we can discuss the area to be enclosed, the length of the fence, and the type of fencing materials available.
- Based upon our consultation, we will provide you with an estimate via email that will include everything from the materials to the installation. We will stand by the price, there will never be any hidden costs.
- When you are ready to accept the proposal, we will collect the deposit and schedule the job at your convenience. We will also provide an estimated completion date.
Why Choose Randy’s For Fence Installation in Central NJ?
- We give you an honest price the first time around that includes quality fence material and installation without hidden or surprise fees
- We work with great suppliers so we can accommodate most styles with a product that will last
- We offer many other services that go hand in hand with fence installation, so you can consolidate costs and have one less contractor to deal with.
- Our fence installations start quickly and finish on time. We will not leave you hanging.
Free Expert Consultation
Need an estimate? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!