Retaining Walls Don’t Just Look Great, They Are Functional
Retaining Walls, also known as decorative walls, can make a great touch to any outdoor space. Some yards, because of the natural slope, are a match made in heaven for retaining walls. Retaining walls can also hold back soil and earth so level and functional areas can be carved out such as patio or fire pit area.
Reasons for a Retaining Wall
- You’d like raised garden beds around your property and house
- You have an existing wall that is failing and not doing its job
- You have a sloped property that you want landscaped
- You would like to have more functional space in your backyard
- You have soil erosion issues on your property
Why Randy’s Makes Sense to Choose for Your Retaining Wall Contractor
- Randy’s only uses time-tested methods in our builds, which can save you thousands in the future. (A lot of our jobs are to come in and rip out someone else’s poorly installed job to install it the right way)
- Your design build will begin quickly and will be completed without interruption.
- Randy’s is fully licensed and insured.
- You are given an actual start date and projected completion date, and we show up when we say we will.
- We give you an honest price the first time around that includes everything without hidden or surprise fees.
Process for Retaining Walls
- Contact Randy’s and mention that you’d like to have a retaining wall installed or repaired.
- We will visit your property and listen to your ideas and concerns. During our consultation, we will determine how many linear feet of retaining wall is required. Depending on the proposed wall height, we will determine if a permit and/or engineer is required.
- We will provide you with a design plan via email that is guaranteed to handle the weight of the soil that the wall may be exposed to. The price will include everything from materials to installation. There are never any hidden charges or fees.
- When you are ready to proceed, Randy’s will schedule your job’s start date at your convenience and give you an estimated date of completion.
Free Expert Consultation
Need an estimate? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!