Work with a winning hardscape firm on your outdoor project!
Randy’s is one of the highest rated paver contractors in Basking Ridge!
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
Raising standards for patios in Basking Ridge, NJ!
Searching for a “paver company near me” or “patio installer Basking Ridge”? You’re in the right place! Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ and proudly serving in Basking Ridge since 2008! For your protection, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation. We’re a comprehensive patio and paver design & install service and offer free, in-person hardscape consultations and estimates. See Randy’s full line of hardscape paver services and learn about Basking Ridge’s paver and patio permit information below. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Patio Design & Installation
When you build a patio, there are many different factors that need to be taken into account. What materials should you use? How big should it be? What should you put on it? These questions seem simple, but they can actually be quite difficult when you’re trying to make all the pieces work together.
The soil and clay content in Basking Ridge is also a factor when planning for patios and pavers in addition to drainage. Generally 6″-10″ inches earth is excavated for a crushed patio base to be compacted before any pavers are laid.
Randy’s Pro offers free on-site consultations and estimates for a patios and pavers in Basking Ridge. Learn your yards true potential from Randy who can give you recommendations and expert insights. Text or call Randy’s Pro at 732-592-1577
Driveways & Walkways
In addition to patios, Randy’s Pro also does paver driveways and walkways in Basking Ridge. The planning is very similar to patios, however driveways & walkways generally follow the natural slope of your yard.
Retaining Walls, also known as decorative walls, can make a great touch to any outdoor space. Some yards in Basking Ridge have natural slope that are a match made in heaven for retaining walls. Retaining walls can also hold back soil and earth so level and functional areas can be carved out such as a patio or fire pit area.
Steps do not have to be limited to your front door. Hardscape steps not only add character to any outdoor space, but they also make walking a sloped property much easier. Schedule an on-site consultation with Randy
We install nothing but the best. Choose from:
- Techo Bloc Pavers
- Cambridge Pavers
- ED Henry Pavers
- Nicolock Pavers
- CST Pavers
Why Randy’s Pro?
- Randy’s only uses time-tested methods in our builds, which can save you thousands in the future.
- Your design build will begin quickly and will be completed without interruption.
- Randy’s is fully licensed and insured and follows all of Basking Ridge’s local ordinances and permitting processes.
- You are given an actual start date and projected completion date, and we show up when we say we will.
- We give you an honest price the first time around that includes everything without hidden fees.
Patio & Paver Permit Process in Basking Ridge
In Basking Ridge you must contact Bernards Township before starting any work in your home, and a construction permit is required for everything that is not considered an ordinary repair or maintenance. For example, permits are required for Finishing Basements, Decks, Raised Patios, Swimming Pools, Renovating Bathrooms & Kitchens, Water Heaters, Sheds, Gazebos, new Electrical wiring, and new plumbing installations. This list is not all inclusive, please contact the town for more specific questions and updates by clicking here https://www.bernards.org/departments/construction
Below is a general process to obtain a permit. Please note, we are providing this information for general purposes only.
- Submit completed application;
- Make appropriate fee payable to “Bernards Township” (please contact the township for proper fee);
- Three (3) copies of the actual property survey indicating the location of the new addition or structure on the property;
- If the patio area is subject to a Homeowners Association review, you must submit a copy of the HOA approval along with your Construction Permit Application;
- You must submit the Application and supporting documents before 3 pm.
- The process should take about 20 days, if no additional approvals are needed for Zoning, Engineering, etc.,
The town may update their information from time to time, therefore, we strongly suggest contacting the town directly or their official website to confirm the information provided.
Basking Ridge Permit Contact Info
Randy’s Leads Basking Ridge In Customer Satisfaction
Free Expert Paver Consultation
Need an estimate for pavers or hardscaping near or in Basking Ridge, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!