Partner with a owner operated tree business on your next tree project!
Randy’s is top rated for tree services in Edison!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in Edison
Raising the bar for tree service in Edison, NJ!
Looking for a “tree service near me” or “tree company Edison”? You couldn’t be in a better place! Learn about Edison’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your protection, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Edison Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly serving in Edison since 2008! We’re a complete tree service and offer free, on-site tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service is Edison’s #1 company in customer service
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become dangerous to you and your property. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in Edison. We have several bucket trucks with some extending up to 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to Edison’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is required.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Strategic pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your property during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend solutions.
Randy's Pro Landscaping performed an exceptional job pruning all of the oak trees in my yard. I have a large backyard and it looks amazing. His team did an unbelievable job not only in the actual pruning but in the prep before and the cleanup after. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly professional result.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in Edison. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
Edison Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
Edison Tree Ordinances & Permit Process
- Tree Permit application is available on below link. The instructions are listed on page 2 of the form https://www.edisonnj.org/departments/engineering_department/engineering_permits_and_approvals.php
- This is a direct link to the Tree Permit application Tree Permit Application.pdf (edisonnj.org)
- Please submit the following to Engineering office for review and approval:
- Please make sure to sign the application at the bottom.
- Application fee: $25.00
- Property survey or tax map
- On the survey mark all existing trees on the property with a circle. Trees being removed must be marked with X on the circle.
- On a separate piece of paper, write the reason for removal of proposed trees.
- If the trees are dead/dying/diseased/hazardous, provide colored pictures along with the application.
- Once, above items are submitted, permit review will be done and the office of the Department of Planning & Engineering will notify you of the results.
- If you have any further questions, please contact Chhayal Patel at 732.248.7242, Department of Planning & Engineering Township of Edison 100 Municipal Blvd, Edison, NJ 08817.
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in Edison, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!