Partner with a top rated tree team on your next tree project!
Randy’s is one of the most preferred tree services in Hillsborough!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in Hillsborough
Setting the standard for tree service in Hillsborough, NJ!
Searching for a “tree service near me” or “tree company Hillsborough”? You couldn’t be in a better place! Learn about Hillsborough’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your peace of mind, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Hillsborough Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly serving in Hillsborough since 2008! We’re a complete tree service and offer free, on-site tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service leads Hillsborough in customer service
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become hazardous to you and your property. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in Hillsborough. We have many bucket trucks with some extending as high as 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to Hillsborough’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is needed.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Strategic pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your home during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend solutions.
Randy's Pro Landscaping performed an exceptional job pruning all of the oak trees in my yard. I have a large backyard and it looks amazing. His team did an unbelievable job not only in the actual pruning but in the prep before and the cleanup after. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly professional result.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in Hillsborough. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
Hillsborough Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
Tree Service Ordinances & Permit Process in Hillsborough
- The town does not require a tree removal permit unless the tree is being removed from a conservation easement on the property.
- Please contact Patrick Gorman, PP AICP, Zoning Official/Assistant Planner at 908-369-4313, Ext. 7209 or email at [email protected].
- How do I know if I have a Conservation Easement? The existence of an easement is described on your property deed, which may also contain specific restrictions for your particular easement. You will also find it indicated on the Township tax map (available for viewing at the Municipal Building) and your property survey. If your property were created as part of a subdivision, any easements will be shown on the final map, a copy of which would be on file at the Municipal Building and at the Somerset County Hall of Records. Additionally, some developments may have signage indicating a conservation easement area.
- What are the benefits of Conservation Easements? Conservation easements protect a variety of features including water quality and critical plant and wildlife habitats by creating a buffer around environmentally sensitive areas. In addition, a properly preserved easement provides a scenic view preserving an aesthetic and natural environment for all residents of Hillsborough Township.
- Please click here file (hillsborough-nj.org) to read about a basic understanding of Conservation Easements
- For additional information, please contact:
Hillsborough Municipal Complex
Peter J. Biondi Building
379 South Branch Road
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in Hillsborough, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!