Partner with a winning tree team on your next tree project!
Randy’s is one of the highest rated tree services in Maplewood!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in Maplewood
Setting the standard for tree service in Maplewood, NJ!
Searching for a “tree service near me” or “tree company Maplewood”? You’re in the right place! Learn about Maplewood’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your protection, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Maplewood Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly serving in Maplewood since 2008! We’re a comprehensive tree service and offer free, in-person tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service leads Maplewood in customer service
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become hazardous to you and your home. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in Maplewood. We have several bucket trucks with some extending up to 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to Maplewood’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is required.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Strategic pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your property during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend solutions.
Randy's Pro Landscaping performed an exceptional job pruning all of the oak trees in my yard. I have a large backyard and it looks amazing. His team did an unbelievable job not only in the actual pruning but in the prep before and the cleanup after. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly professional result.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in Maplewood. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
Maplewood Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
Maplewood Tree Ordinances & Permit Process
- Per the town’s website “No person shall remove any tree 12 inches or more in caliper, or authorize the removal of such tree, on any land within the Township of Maplewood unless the owner of such tree or the person authorized by the owner to remove said tree shall first obtain a permit.”
- Any resident requiring a tree to be removed from their property must complete a tree removal permit application with the township. Tree removal permit applications costs are as follows:
$25 for 1-3 trees
$50 for 4-10 trees
$75 for 11 or more trees
- Please click here maplewood_tree_removal_permit_application_0.pdf to complete the Tree Removal Permit Application.
- You may also open an account with the town’s SDL Portal and complete and monitor your permit application online.
- Removal Application must be returned with a map of drawing of property, in relationship to the trees you wish to remove.
- The actual trees need to be marked at the time that the Township Arborist makes the inspection.
- NOTE: For all construction related tree removals. TREE PROTECTION FENCING must be installed around trees designated for preservation prior to issuance of the Tree Removal Permit.
- For additional information, please contact the Director Department of Public Works at 973-762-1175 or 973-762-1175 Ext. 1113
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in Maplewood, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!