Tree Service Metuchen NJ 08840
Metuchen’s Superior Tree Company
Partner with a top rated tree team on your next tree project!
Randy’s is one of the most preferred tree services in Metuchen!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in Metuchen
Raising the bar for tree service in Metuchen, NJ!
Looking for a “tree service near me” or “tree company Metuchen”? You’re in the right place! Learn about Metuchen’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your protection, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Metuchen Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly working in Metuchen since 2008! We’re a comprehensive tree service and offer free, in-person tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service is Metuchen’s #1 company in customer satisfaction
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become hazardous to you and your home. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in Metuchen. We have multiple bucket trucks with some extending as high as 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to Metuchen’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is needed.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Strategic pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your property during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend the best course of action.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in Metuchen. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
Metuchen Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
Metuchen Tree Ordinances & Permit Process
- A tree removal permit is not required for homeowners.
- A tree removal permit is required if the tree is part of the Shade Tree Commission.
- Any person must request permission to remove such tree(s) and related stump(s) at their own expense and liability.
- Before a permit is approved, a representative of the Borough will inspect the tree(s) in question. In certain cases, particularly where there is development being proposed, tree replacement and/or a contribution to the Shade Tree Commission may be required pursuant with the Code of the Borough of Metuchen. There is no fee for submitting this application.
- Watch out for those violations! Any person who fails to obtain a permit, thereby violating the applicable Ordinance, shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished as provided in Chapter 1, General Provisions, Article 1.
- Please click here Borough of Metuchen (metuchennj.org) to view and complete the town’s Street Removal Permit Application.
- For additional questions please contact Patricia Kaulfers, Zoning Official at 732-632-8514 or via email at [email protected]
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in Metuchen, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!
Q: Are you licensed and insured to provide tree services in Metuchen?
A: Yes, we are fully licensed and insured. Our home improvement contractor license with NJ is #13VH06833600 and we are certified by the Board of New Jersey Tree Experts with registration number #806509.
Q: How many years of experience do you have providing tree services in this area?
A: We have been providing tree services in Metuchen, NJ since 2008, ensuring quality and professionalism in all our projects.
Q: Can you provide references from other homeowners in Metuchen you’ve worked for?
Q: What specific tree services do you offer?
A: We offer a comprehensive range of tree services, including tree removal, pruning, stump grinding, and emergency tree services.
Q: Do you provide free estimates?
Q: How do you determine the cost of a tree removal or other service?
A: Our pricing is based on the size, location, and complexity of the job. We ensure transparency in our estimates and stay competitive with other local tree service companies in Metuchen.
Q: What safety precautions do you take when performing tree services?
A: Safety is paramount to us. We adhere to industry safety standards and use protective equipment for all tasks. Our team undergoes regular safety training, ensuring they are updated on the latest safety protocols. Before starting any job, we conduct a thorough risk assessment to identify potential hazards and take necessary precautions.
Q: How long will it take to complete the service?
A: We aim to start and complete jobs as soon as possible. When giving you an estimate, we will be able to give you an estimated start date and how long the job will take.
Q: How do you handle the disposal of tree debris?
A: All debris will be removed from your home and disposed of at an appropriate facility. We can also include cutting and stacking firewood as part of your job.
Q: Are there any local regulations or permits required for tree removal in Colonia?
A: Things are always changing in Metuchen. We are well-versed with local regulations and will guide you on any necessary permits. Call us at 732-647-9953 for more information.
Q: What is the best time of year to prune or remove trees?
A: We can provide tree services year-round, but we’ll advise on the best time based on the specific needs of your trees.
Q: How do you handle payment?
A: We offer various payment options for the convenience of our clients. More details can be discussed during your estimate, however we accept check, cash and all major credit cards.
Q: Are there any potential additional costs?
A: We aim for transparency in our estimates. Any potential additional costs will be discussed upfront such as having a stump grounded after a tree removal.