Work with a winning tree business on your next tree project!
Randy’s is top rated for tree services in Neshanic Station!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in Neshanic Station
Raising the bar for tree service in Neshanic Station, NJ!
Searching for a “tree service near me” or “tree company Neshanic Station”? You couldn’t be in a better place! Learn about Neshanic Station’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your peace of mind, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Neshanic Station Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly working in Neshanic Station since 2008! We’re a comprehensive tree service and offer free, on-site tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service leads Neshanic Station in customer service
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become dangerous to you and your property. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in Neshanic Station. We have multiple bucket trucks with some extending up to 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to Neshanic Station’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is needed.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Strategic pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your property during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend solutions.
Randy's Pro Landscaping performed an exceptional job pruning all of the oak trees in my yard. I have a large backyard and it looks amazing. His team did an unbelievable job not only in the actual pruning but in the prep before and the cleanup after. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly professional result.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in Neshanic Station. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
Neshanic Station Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
Tree Service Ordinances & Permit Process in Neshanic Station
- The only time a tree removal permit is required is if you want to remove a tree from a conservation easement or a street tree.
- Your survey would show you if a tree were in a conservation easement.
- A street tree is the trees that line the roadway either in the right of way or a tree easement. Your survey should show a tree easement.
- Please click here Permit_for_Tree_Removal.pdf (revize.com) to compete the township’s Permit for Tree Removal
- Submit the $25.00 fee to
Township of Branchburg
Office of the Zoning Officer
1077 US Highway 202 North
Branchburg, NJ 088763936
- For additional information please contact the Municipal Land Use Officer, Thomas Leach at 908-526-1300 X139 or via email at [email protected]
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in Neshanic Station, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!