Partner with a top rated tree business on your next tree project!
Randy’s is top rated for tree services in Springfield!
Recent Tree Service Jobs in Springfield
Setting the standard for tree service in Springfield, NJ!
Searching for a “tree service near me” or “tree company Springfield”? You’re in the right place! Learn about Springfield’s tree ordinances and permit information related to tree work. Randy’s Pro is licensed in the state of NJ with the Board of Tree Experts and is compliant with all local and state regulations. For your peace of mind, Randy’s is also fully insured for liability and workers compensation.
NJ Home Improvement License #13VH06833600
NJ Tree Company # NJTC 806509
Springfield Table of Contents
Randy’s Pro Landscaping & Tree Service proudly working in Springfield since 2008! We’re a comprehensive tree service and offer free, in-person tree consultations and estimates. Feel free to text or call us at 732-592-1577 or fill out the form for a prompt reply from Randy.
Randy’s Tree Service leads Springfield in customer satisfaction
While trees beautify your landscapes and have many environmental benefits, they can become hazardous to you and your property. At Randy’s we remove trees of all sizes and of all hazard levels in Springfield. We have many bucket trucks with some extending as high as 110 feet into the air to handle even the largest trees. We have the experience and equipment to help you safely deal with unwanted trees of all sizes. Please refer to Springfield’s tree ordinance to determine if a permit is needed.
Tree Pruning & Trimming
When you neglect your trees by not regularly pruning them, the nutrients are wasted on weak parts, which deprive the healthy parts of what they need to grow. Preemptive pruning and trimming will give your trees nice form and shape while getting rid of the weak limbs. This can prevent potential damage to your home during storms or heavy winds, saving you thousands on repairs. Randy will identify high-risk trees during your consultation and recommend the best course of action.
Randy's Pro Landscaping performed an exceptional job pruning all of the oak trees in my yard. I have a large backyard and it looks amazing. His team did an unbelievable job not only in the actual pruning but in the prep before and the cleanup after. It was worth every penny and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly professional result.
Stump Grinding & Removal
Stumps are dangerous to keep in your yard, especially if you have kids. Removing them will not only make it safer, but also improve the appearance of your yard. The most common and cost-effective stump removal method is to grind them using a stump grinder. Stumps can also be removed by excavating them. Regardless of whichever stump removal procedure you decide, Randy’s takes care of calling 811 for your utilities to be marked out before the day of the job. This will prevent breaking any pipes that may run through your stump.
Emergency Tree Response
Every season can bring unpredictable weather in Springfield. Storms, rain, wind, ice and snow all cause damage and stress to the trees on your property. This results in branches falling, trees splitting, or even uprooting. During this unfortunate and stressful time, you can rely on Randy’s to quickly respond to your emergency.
Springfield Tree Consultation
- Contact Randy’s Pro for any tree service.
- Randy’s Pro will visit your property and listen to your concerns or requests and assess the situation.
- We will provide you with an estimate via email that outlines everything that will be included in your tree job.
- When you are ready to begin, Randy’s will schedule a start date at your convenience and provide you with an estimated completion date.
Springfield Tree Ordinances & Permit Process
- A Permit is now required to remove any tree within the township if the tree diameter is greater than four (4) inches, measured at a point 4.5’ feet above the ground.
- The fee for the Tree Removal Permit is $50.00, which includes up to 4 trees.
- If more than 4 trees in 12 months are removed, it will require an additional payment of $100.00 per tree.
- Removal Application must be returned with a map drawing of property, in relationship to the trees you wish to remove.
- Tree Removal Permits are valid for 90 days. A new permit must be obtained after the expiration date or for trees not specifically included in the original application.
- Please click here Scopy21012011490 (springfield-nj.us) to complete the Township of Springfield Department of Public Works’ Tree Removal Permit Application.
- The actual tree(s) will need to be marked at the time that the Township Arborist makes the inspection.
- The penalty for violations of the Springfield Township Shade Tree Removal Ordinance, is a fine not to exceed one thousand ($1,000) dollars and each tree cut or removed in violation of the town’s ordinance and each tree that is cut or removed shall be considered a separate violation.
- A copy of the approved tree permit should be posted on the site and to present it to Township Official, if requested.
- Please click here Tree-Ordinance-Summary-2021.pdf (springfield-nj.us) for helpful hints about Springfield’s Shade Tree Ordinance Information.
- Please click here SF Code Chap 28 Shade Tree[Clean 2021.01.27] (springfield-nj.us) to review the complete Chapter 28 Shade Tree code
- For additional information, please contact Department of Public Works at 973-912-2225 or contact Robert Boettcher, Zoning Department, Supervisor of Public Works at 973-912-8483.
- It is highly recommended to always check directly with your town’s most current ordinances as they can change from time to time.
Free Expert Tree Consultation
Need an estimate for tree service near or in Springfield, NJ? Answer a few quick questions for a prompt reply from Randy himself!
"*" indicates required fields
*Randy’s will never share or sell your personal information and will only contact you about your inquiry!